Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stirring up Old emotions

So there was a shooting today at Deer Creek Middle School in my home town of Littleton, CO.  2 kids were injured before the suspect was tackled down by teachers.  The two who were injured are going to be alright.  This shooting just hits way too hard because this is the same town where the Columbine Shootings happened 11 years ago.  This time it wasn't kids who went to the school but an older male with a rifle.  This just makes me question humanity and what the heck!!  This is our third shooting at a school in Jefferson county over the past 11 years.  I have a combined emotions of wanting to scream, cry, or I just don't know!! UGH!!!!!!  Please play for the kids, families, and teachers of that school!  One of my good friends' sister attends that school.  She is alright just shaken up I"m sure.  Just makes the whole town remember back to the horrible day of the Columbine shootings and how scary that was.  I was in 6th grade during the time of that and it was so scarry, I'm just sorry that these kids have to go through it as well.  Sorry this is rambling I just needed to get this off my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment